A well-established law firm which operates from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.). Founded by two well-known emirati senior lawyers, Fahmi Mukhayer and Abdulrahman Mukhayer, and an international lawyer, Badih Moukarzel
Aed BouchakraLegal Consultant
Languages : Arabic & English
Aed Bouchakra joined HLP Lawfirm since its inception and was previously practicing at The Levant Lawyers (TLL) in UAE since 2006.
Aed is acting as head of corporate department at HLP and is in charge of all corporate matters related to Corporate Structuring, Articles and Status drafting, Merge & Acquisitions, Share Purchasing transactions .
Aed has acquired good skills in leading lawyers team and handling multi-parties corporate transactions and achieving turn key corporate structure for a multi-jurisdiction corporate group Clients.
- Setting up various investment local and UAE structures, constitution of various legal entities, non governmental organizations and companies (Holding and Offshore Companies, Joint Stock Companies, Limited Liability Companies etc…), as well as drafting and negotiating relevant contracts, articles of association and by-laws, dues diligences, memorandum of understanding (MOU) and memorandum of association (MOA), share purchase agreements (SPAs) and share transfer agreements (STAs), shareholder agreements, minutes of General Assemblies and Board of Directors, in addition to legal opinions concerning such cases;
- Conducting and preparing Due Diligence reports. Closing major deals on corporate restructuring and M&A transactions for regional group activities on construction, building materials, waste collection, food and catering industry etc.
- Drafting and negotiating various business agreements comprising franchising agreements, commercial representation agreements and other concession agreements for local and foreign clients;
- Handling several settlement negotiations in various areas of law and diversified businesses including pre-litigation negotiations and post-litigation negotiations;
- Providing legal advice and consultancy in different fields, specially relating to her main practice areas which comprise Commercial and Corporate Law, Franchising, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADR), Intellectual Property, International Transactions, Privatization, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law Autumn 1998, Lebanese University, Beirut -Lebanon.
- Lebanese Bar for Lawyers Admitted to bar after passing oral and written exams 26/10/2001-present