Nouf AlmatrooshiLegal Consultant
Nouf is a bright, talented and ambitious lawyer who possesses good wealth of knowledge and has done internship in lawyer office, handled strategic positions in various global and regional organizations. A quick learner who can quickly absorb new situations and can communicate clearly and effectively with both legal professionals and members of the public. Constantly focused on learning various legal issues and always looking for ways to improve and evolve processes.
- Possessing the ability to convincingly present a case in court.
- Good knowledge of civil, criminal, public, bankruptcy and administrative law.
- Understanding of contracts, government regulations, intellectual property rights, patents etc.
- Immediate solutions providing and problem handling capability
- Knowledge of effective file management procedures
- Attending in front of Rental Disputes Center
- Follow up with police station & public prosecutors for criminal cases
- Provide a professional legal consultation
Bachelor's degree in Law science
United Arab Emirates University
Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Completion Date: June 2013
Obtained license to practice in law
Membership: Emirates Association for Lawyers and Legal,