A well-established law firm which operates from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.). Founded by two well-known emirati senior lawyers, Fahmi Mukhayer and Abdulrahman Mukhayer, and an international lawyer, Badih Moukarzel
Languages : Arabic & English
Nour Mahfouz is specialized in Civil, Commercial, Corporate and International Law, in the judiciary and extra judicial field.
She regularly attends clients of the firm, both national and international, in all matters relating to the private sphere and the life of a company, such as: Review contracts of sale, general contracting; distribution agreements and agency, extraordinary mergers and acquisitions/ restructuring of companies in financial difficulties / contest / contractual and extra-contractual liability.
- Drafting Legal Documents.
- Pleadings, Defenses and Objections for Arbitration Cases – Local or International.
- Agreements and Contracts such as, “Know-How” Agreement, Memorandum, Loan Agreement, Power of Attorney.
- Extensive practice and experience in Company Law.
- Setting up of Companies in UAE, Free Zone and Offshore.
- Providing and Drafting Legal Opinions on any legal matter such as civil, commercial.
- Negotiation and Settlement between the parties.
- Experienced in transactional, dispute resolution, and other legal services to parties on all sides of the design and construction process.