A well-established law firm which operates from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.). Founded by two well-known emirati senior lawyers, Fahmi Mukhayer and Abdulrahman Mukhayer, and an international lawyer, Badih Moukarzel
Languages : Arabic, French & English
Yana is acting as the corporate/commercial lawyer who is highly organised and motivated with a high level of autonomy and responsibility, working with the team to deliver professional corporate legal services to over a dozen of international companies.
Yana has firmly established as a key contact to develop, prepare and review legal agreements in accordance with client's commercial strategies and possess excellent drafting skills and thoroughly up-to-date with relevant legislation.
- Negotiating, drafting and commenting on different kinds of agreements i.e. distribution agreements, sub contractor agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, trademark license agreement, employment agreements memorandum of understanding, franchise agreements, lease agreements, consignment and purchase agreements… in both languages English and Arabic.
- Incorporation of companies in the UAE, negotiating and drafting shareholders agreement, joint venture agreements, article of associations, board resolutions.
- Supporting HR in many companies in major employment matters.
- Drafting services, consultancy agreements, legal opinions regarding several laws and regulations in UAE, i.e. commercial law, labor law, rent law, consumer law, E-commerce.
- Practiced in the Dispute Resolution and alternative dispute resolution department, with emphasis on real estate and commercial laws.
- Handling and assisting many cases in real estate, labor, and commercial matters filed before Dubai courts.
- Assisting foreign Law firms on commercial cases in the UAE in connection with commercial agreements and corporate issues for their Clients in the UAE.
- Advising retail foreign company on how to conduct business in UAE.
- Advising prominent developers on the jurisdiction adopted in the real estate matters Dubai and recent regulations and laws in that regard.
- Advising a leading French insurance company conducting its activity in the free zone on how to legally expand its activity to the main land with the cooperation of others.
- Advising major commercial companies in connection with UAE Federal act no 18 of 1981re exclusive commercial agents.
- Conducted Client interviews, negotiated settlements and handled research.
- Drafted pleadings and different kinds of petitions.
- Advising major groups of companies within UAE in all their legal issues.